So You Need Surgery?
Many patients hear the word surgery and freeze in fear.
You can rest assured when you have surgery at The Square Advanced Dental Care – you really are in capable hands!
Our consultant dentists, specialist oral surgeons and periodontists provide treatment with expertise and care and aim to get you back to living a healthy lifestyle, and looking and feeling like yourself again.
Patients travel from across the UK and are referred to us from hundreds of general dental practitioners to carry out the complex treatment they want us to provide.
Whether we’re operating on teeth, bone or soft tissue, our skilled team transforms the treatments no one wants to have carried out, into an experience that will make you wonder what you was ever worried about!
Our Procedures include:
- Tooth Extractions
- Surgical Removal of Roots
- Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implant Procedures
- Advanced Dental Implant Procedures
- Sinus Lifts
- Bone Grafting
- Block Bone Grafting
- Osseous Surgery/ Pocket Depth Reduction
- Connective Tissue Graft
- Crown Lengthening.
All of the above can be carried out with just local anaesthetic!
With state-of-the-art technology, techniques, and continuing education, every visit is comfortable and affordable.
What to Expect at an Appointment:
- A consultation and treatment plan will be discussed. A surgery date will be set.
- X-rays will be taken in advance. For surgery, anesthesia will be administered for comfort.
- Sedation is available for your treatment- a separate assessment will be required to determine medical fitness for this option.
- Expect tenderness and bleeding after surgery. We’ll provide you with a set of instructions for post-operative care.
- We may arrange a follow up appointment to review your healing.
Book a Consultation
Start your treatment journey today!
Call the practice on 0161 980 9730
Or fill out the consultation form.
Awards, Accreditations & Affiliations
2 Hollins House, 329 Hale Road
Hale Barns, WA15 8TS
Monday: 09:30 – 19:30
Tuesday: 08:30 – 20:30
Wednesday: 09:30am – 18:30
Thursday: 9:30am – 18:00
Friday: 9:30am – 17:00
Saturday – By Appointment Only